Hi this blog is going to be updated daily for people to see whats involved in setting up of Home hemodialysis in your home. The count down begins now.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Home hemodialysis The count down begins now.

Hi this blog is going to be updated daily for people to see what’s involved in setting up of Home hemodialysis in your own home. The count down begins now.

My main objectives on this blog are to keep thing simple and give people the information they need first hand.

My Background.

I've been on dialysis twice in my 33 years once when i was 10 for 18 months which i was on at home on a home peritoneal dialysis machine which I used myself. After 18 years of a transplant i got IgA again and am now back on treatment again. This time I learnt how to use the Machine in Hospital and now want to bring hemodialysis home to my house. Which now also involves learning how to use the new hemodialysis machine and this is what the blog will be about along with the setting up of the room and who's involved personal wise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home